WELCOME TO ABACUS NURSERY BROMSGROVE
The nursery is owned by
Shirley Wilks and Jillian Vella
Nursery Education Funding for 2, 3 & 4 year olds
Between 9-12 &. 1-4
TERM TIME ONLY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
The nursery caters for children from
2 years – school age
51 weeks a year or term time only
WHAT DO WE BELIEVE IN?
We aspire to provide the very best in early years care and education so that your child can flourish and develop to the best of their individual ability.
Children are supported in their development by trained early years practitioners, who plan exciting learning opportunities for them, encouraging exploration and learning through play.
Each child’s development is monitored by observations, during play and planned activities. This enables staff to identify the children’s next steps and extend their learning.
We encourage the children to gain independence and build on the skills in which they are confident. Staff support and encourage them in those areas of learning where they still need further development.
WHAT OUR PARENTS SAY
· This nursery is superb. The staff are exceptional, they are engaging, fun, caring and extremely professional. The children do a wide range of activities - with lots of messy and sensory play. The outdoor play area is lovely and well maintained. Would highly recommend.
· All of the staff at Abacus work really hard to ensure all of the children are happy, cared for and learn through play. We couldn’t be happier with what Abacus provide. Thank you.
· Abacus is a welcoming, fun and nurturing environment. My child has thrived since starting there. He settled quickly and now looks forward to his sessions. Staff are superb.
WHAT OFSTED SAY
This Provision is Outstanding -Click Here to View Full Report
· Children thrive and make very good progress through exciting and meaningful activities. Teaching and planning are of high quality and children are very enthusiastic in their learning.
· Staff give the utmost priority to children's health and well-being. They promote healthy eating and independence and ensure all children are extremely happy and secure. A very effective key person system ensures children settle quickly, gain confidence and that their individual needs are met.
· Children are extremely safe and well protected as staff implement robust safeguarding policies and procedures both on and away from the premises.
· Partnerships with parents and other professionals are excellent. Monitoring and self- evaluation are sharply focused and are effective in maintaining very high standards in children's learning and care.
· Children's learning experiences are continually improved by very effective management and supervision of staff, which ensures high expectations and standards are sustained. Staff work extremely well together and children's individual needs are quickly identified.