Last year we were very fortunate not to have any snow.
In preparation for this winter :
• We will endeavour to let you know as soon as possible should the nursery have to close due to adverse weather conditions.
• If local weather warnings are being given you may be asked to collect your child early so nursery can close promptly before gridlock on the roads sets in.
• Please give some thought NOW, as to how your child can be collected if you are not able to get here.
• If it snows, floods etc. overnight, staff may not be able to get to nursery to open up.
• If in doubt please phone nursery before you set out. If no one answers – we are closed. If local staff manage to get in they will advise you of the current situation.
• Up to date information will be posted on our website www.abacusnurseryschool.com
Posted on Fri, 2 Jan 2015
If it snows, floods etc. overnight, staff may not be able to get to nursery to open up.
If in doubt please phone nursery before you set out.
Please give thought NOW how your child can be collected if the nursery is forced to close early due to adverse weather.
Any nursery closures due to adverse weather will be posted here.
Posted on Wed, 13 Jan 2016